Monday, December 23, 2013

How it started

We are retired now and living in Nova Scotia.  I was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Michael in Michigan and Wisconsin.  For the last 21 years, home was a little beach house on Lake Ontario in Bowmanville.  A few years ago we decided to take a vacation in Nova Scotia.  After a wonderful trip touring Cape Breton and the mainland we spoke about how amazing it would be to retire in Nova Scotia.   Just a comment really, never expecting that it would actually ever happen but a few more trips back would change that.  It went from a dream to a reality and now we are living our dream.


I've sent update emails to friends and family since I have been down here but thought it might be easier to set up a blog for everyone to read as well as having a journal for ourselves.  In doing this I am going to backtrack by adding some of my previous emails.  To those of you who have already read them I apologize for adding them a second time.  To others who have not yet started to follow our Maritime adventure, I hope you enjoy reading what we are up to.

 Bear with me as I learn the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment